[squid-users] Réf. : Squid possibilities and config

From: <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:03:52 +0100

Your proxy is acting as a client for your user, it's normal that the final
server sees only the proxy's IP as the user never reach himself the server.
But the client's IP is available in the http headers as the X-Forwarded-For
field. You need to set forwarded_for on in your squid.conf to enable it

---
Stéphane Davy - Consultant Alcôve

                      Daan Kerkhofs
                      <D.Kerkhofs@edpnet.net    Pour :   "'squid-users@squid-cache.org'" <squid-users@squid-cache.org>