[squid-users] Tweaking squid for IM traffic

From: <bob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:05:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I use Squid to proxy instant messenger traffic (Trillan), and limit access
to one IP that I use. I was wondering what options I can (or should) tweak
in order to optimize for IM traffic. Sometimes connections are flaky, and
although I dont think this may squids fault, I'd like to reduce the
likelihood of any problems by optimizing any appropriate settings.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bob