[squid-users] Cache Digest Forbidden error??

From: Ali <ahameed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:20:59 +0500

hello,
        I mailed on this list yesterday for my cache digest problem, the
problem is:
 I have squid Version 2.5.STABLE5 enabled cache digest but when
I try to fetch digest from it, it returns the error in access.log
TCP_DENIED/403 1438 GET
http://proxy3:8080/squid-internal-periodic/store_digest - NONE/- text/html
I treid to get it from my browser it returns
While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://proxy3:8080/squid-internal-periodic/store_digest

The following error was encountered:

  a.. Access Denied.
  Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

can any one help me in this regard???