[squid-users] Problen with cache_dir

From: Software <software@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:28:57 -0500

Hi i have squid 2.5 stable 2

I've configured squid with this options the squid was installed in
/usr/local/squid the filesystem /usr has a size of 3 GB in this moment i
have available 1GB

cache_dir ufs /data 28000 16 256
cache_access_log /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log
cache_log /usr/local/squid/logs/cache.log
cache_store_log /usr/local/squid/logs/store.log
cache_swap_log /data/swap.log

The problem with my filesystem /data (it has 30 GB of capacity) has 83%
available the squid stopped and the messager error is like the
filesystem doesn't have more space in this direcoty, and i can to
restart the proxy again i must to delete some directory cache in this
place to restart the squid. Here only i have the squid cache dir.

How can i do to avoid this problem .

Thanks
Fabian