Re: [squid-users] NCSA auth

From: Hwee Khoon, Neo <hweekhoon.neo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:02:42 +0800

auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth
/usr/local/squid/etc/squidpasswd

password is stored inside squidpasswd, a file that is created using apache
htpasswd program

add the line somewhere below the default line "auth_param basic
credentialsttl 2 hours" will do

see http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-19.html#ss19.6