[squid-users] How can I set a daily maximum download amount ?

From: Valter Dal Bo <dalbo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:24:27 +0200

Hi all !

As in the Subj, how can I set a maximum download size for each user ?

I have users that download a lot of small (2-3Mb) files and by doing so
use a lot of bandwidth.
How can I prevent them from doing so ?
I would like to just make them able to download "so much" per day.
How can I do It ?

Even better it would be if I could let them download a fixed amount "per
category (exe files, pdf files, zip files and so on....)
Is it possible?
If it is, how do you do it ?

Thank you
Valter