[squid-users] URL forwarding, how ??

From: Abbiss, Mark <Mark.Abbiss@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:57:05 +0200

Dear Squid-List,

I am a complete SQUID beginner (< 1 week) but have been asked to configure
our new installation and am in need of help !

What I am trying to do first is filter requests on my proxy that are for a
number of different URL's and pass the requests for those URL's on to the
server which hosts that site.

Each URL is hosted by a differnet server, so for example

develop.travel.com -> 10.50.1.1
stageing.travel.com -> 10.50.1.2
live.travel.com -> 10.50.1.3
etc etc

But I have no idea which ACL's and rules I need to put into my config to get
this working.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mark Abbiss