[squid-users] Via header not inserted and HTTP/1.1 support

From: Ruben Diez antispam1 <rdiez_antispam1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:16:03 +0100

Hi guys:

I'm new to Squid, and I'm not getting the Via: xxx header added to the HTTP

The Via header is required by HTTP/1.1, but I noticed that Squid always
replies with an HTTP/1.0 response.

The questions are:
1) Does squid support HTTP/1.1?
2) How can I get it to insert the Via: xxx header in its HTTP/1.0 replies
anyway?

I've searched the FAQ, docs, etc., they are rather poor and don't mention
these matters.

Thanks for your help,
   Ruben