Re: [squid-users] Re: Plz help... redirector problem

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:12:18 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
   Thanks for the response. Our vendor has confirmed
that the loop back interface is not firewalled and nor
is there an implicit rule for it.
   I have a doubt here - if it were to be firewalled,
wudn't it have caused a problem in the beginning
itself. Why is this problem occurring after random
intervals of time? Kindly clarify this doubt.
   I set the debug levels to 50,0 50,3 54,0 54,1 to
tarce if ipcCreate was failing but no error messages
happening there.Plz let me know if there cud be any
other possible causes for the error message - WARNING:
'Cannot run' redirector client.

   Regards and TIA,
      Deepa