RE: [squid-users] Communicating with DansGuardian

From: Chris Wilcox <not_rich_yet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:03:26 +0100

>I have installed squid2.5 on linux. Now i want to install DansGuardian
>filtering software. My question is what are all the options i have to
>change in squid.conf

Hopefully none, though you may wish to allow Squid to listen on 127.0.0.1 by
adding the line:

http_access allow localhost

Providing you already have an ACL called localhost, which should be there by
default.

>and dansguardian.conf files so that the following

Nothing, the default DG config should work with the default Squid config,
albeit with the small alteration suggested above.

This may be a question/topic more suited to the dansguardian mailing list
however.

Regards,

Chris

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger