Re: [squid-users] Not to some websites

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:58:03 +0200

On 20.05 15:05, riccardocasazza@tin.it wrote:
> I?ve squid-2.5.stable5-2 on a fedora core 2 (no http acceleration, no parent
> proxy).
>
> >From my clients (windows 2000 and xp with ie6/mozilla/netscape/opera) and
> from the server I can reach the 99% of the websites, but not all (examples:
> http://punto-informatico.it http://www.cgil.it http://www.dvdrhelp.com )

> If there is a banal solution, well. Otherwise I will post the logs and
> squid.conf.

you probably have net/ipv4/tcp_ecn set to 1.

root@fantomas# sysctl -a | grep ecn
net/ipv4/tcp_ecn = 1

maybe setting this to 0 will help. If yes, then it's a problem of their
routers that incorrectly drop packets with ECN flag set. you should report
the problem to them in such case

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.