[squid-users] Customizing ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

From: Chis \(Ian Chisholm\) <chis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:08:38 +0100

On this subject, I'd like to display the username on the ERR page but
there doesn't seem to be a default option to do so. Anyone got a patch
that does this? I'm using:
 Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE5-20040304
And ntlm_auth for authentication - which is fantastic, btw.

Chis.

Ian Chisholm
UNIX and Network Security Manager
Institute of Petroleum Engineering