[squid-users] how to show discilaimer when browsing internet

From: ad depa <adepjunk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I have been given the task of finding out how to show
a legal disclaimer to users in my company that browse
the internet.

When people fire up their internet explorer browsers,
we would like a web page opened first having a legal
disclaimer that says a message for users.

Anyone know if squid would be able to do something
like this?