Re: [squid-users] Too many queued redirector requests

From: Merid Tilahun <merid_tilahun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 01:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx Hendrik
I am running squid on solaris 8, sun enterprise 250
machine. I have more that 500 users connect at peak
hour.
I never got around to configure cachemanager.cgi, I
will look in to that.
I use squidguard to filter porn, and it seems to be
working but it is affecting the servicetime badly. I
run around 20 redirector processes, I have been
increasing constantly.
I deactivated squidguard for a while and I got not
messages, but I need squidGuard to block the porn.
What is redirector bypass and how do i enable it?

--- Hendrik Voigtlaender <hendrik@voigtlaenders.net>