[squid-users] squid filtering / scanning

From: Kendrick <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 22:01:27 -0500

I am wondering if it is possible to 1) essentualy log the whole session
per browser request... ie follow a specific users travel through a
website, note any java/active-X downloadible auto install etc. I am
needing to be able to have squid eventually scan the html and any
java/perl/activex stuff related to the source and coolwebsearch/gator
etc be automaticly removed keeping unpatched versions of ie safe from
such trickery. 2) I would also be interested in finding out the
locations that are adding to this problem by hosting the webpages and
the viruses/parasites.