[squid-users] squid redirect.

From: vaibhav naldurgkar <vv_naldurgkar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 05:34:46 +0000

Hi there,

I have a setup here where i have squid is running as proxy as well as cache
server .
When the local users want to visit the site called abc.com the request goes
to the isp and then it comes to the web server those are there in my data
center . but i want squid to redirect these request directly to sent to the
local web server and not to the ISP bcoz the web server is there in our data
center so could you plz tell me the how to for this...
thankx .
Regards,
VVN

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag