Re: [squid-users] Too many queued redirector requests

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:11:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
   Thanks for the response Hendrik.
   I looked into helper.c and in the Enqueue and
StatefulEnqueue methods, I noticed that a fatal error
is being thrown when the helper stats queue size is
more that twice the number of running redirectors.
   Firstly, I want to know if I could change this to
multiples of 3 or 4. Will it affect the functioning
any where else? Secondly, what is the corrective
measure that is being applied by restarting squid in
case of such fatal errors.
   Plz help me understand this better.
   Regards and TIA,
       Deepa