[squid-users] Re: Asunto: [squid-users] Re: Limiting conections per user!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

A single browser is allowed (by standards) to open up to 2, sometimes 4
connections. This is regardless of how many windows that browser have
open.

Most browsers defaults to following the standard, but it is known that
MSIE has a registry setting which is changed by download accelerators and
some other software to make the browser open "unlimited" number of
connections.