[squid-users] Help to Configuring Squid

From: Cristian Diaz <spawnpy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:07:23 -0500 (CDT)

Hello to all, I need Help.
At the moment I have Squid version 2.5.STABLE1 on RH 9,
with kernel 2.4.20-30.9, processor Celeron of 1G, 256 MB
and 20 G HH.
The squid is formed to work with ACL, the ACL allows that
my users have total access to the Internet, now desire to
be more specific in the permissions and for example, desire
to restrict the users for have only MSN and no access to
the Web, only the access WEB and no Msn.
In addition, I have the following problem, the users who
use the Squid, becomes disconnected constantly of the MSN.
Thank you very much by the Help that can give me