[squid-users] WeBDAV configuration

From: Jack M. Nilles <jnilles@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:08:12 -0700

I need to configure squid to allow WeBDAV traffic. One Mac on the LAN
needs WebDAV to communicate with .Mac. To enable this so far I've added:

# add WebDAV methods
extension_methods <all the WebDAV methods I could find>

to squid.conf but the Mac still can't connect to .Mac through the LAN,
although it can via dialup. I presume that the firewall, since it allows
the Mac to use all other Internet access types, is not the problem. I
don't get any methods-related errors in the log, so what else could be
tweaked?
Thanks,

Jack Nilles