[squid-users] various problems

From: Alex <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:23:17 +0300

Hi all,

I use squid 2.5stable3 with delay pools setup and I have 2 problems which
are really starting to annoy me.
I have delay pools setup like this:

delay_pools 2
delay_class 1 2
delay_class 2 2

delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 7000/8000
delay_parameters 2 -1/-1 3000/4000

delay_access 1 deny nolimit
delay_access 1 allow files
delay_access 1 allow clienti-64k

delay_access 2 deny nolimit
delay_access 2 allow files
delay_access 2 allow clienti-32k
delay_access 2 allow clienti-limit

This produces some strange behavior, the statement "delay_parameters 2 -1/-1
3000/4000" does not seem to work correctly, instead of shaping the download
to 3-4k/s it behaves just like the first delay pool, shaping the download to
7-8k. Maybe a bug in squid 2.5stable3 ?

The second problem that I have is when the clients behind the proxy try to
login to some forum, sourceforge.net or any other php forum, immediately
after login they are presented with the message "invalid session" or the
login screen appears again.

Any ideeas?

Alex Iruc