Re: [squid-users] Help needed wrt testing

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:50:45 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
   Kindly clarify this doubt for me :-
   Is the time difference between the two times
entered in the access.log file the actual or
approximate time taken by squid to process that
request. If no, then how can I compute the time taken
by squid to process a request once it has received the
response back from the redirector - in the debug mode
what is the key words that I could look for.
    Kindly mail back asap.
    Regards and TIA,
        Deepa

 --- Deepa D <deepndharma@yahoo.co.in> wrote: > Hi,