[squid-users] can't get data from same file in web

From: Harry Prasetyo K <ary_prast@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:27:51 +0700 (WIT)

hello,
i'm using squid 2.4 stable 6 on my debian system.now i catch these problems :
when i'm using my squid as proxy when accessing internet through browser,
i can't get the result when the web page send data to itself (e.g : search
something with google or any other sites which use form action=self or
using same file to process the query).
the request was successfully logged on access.log, but there's no change
on my browser.
thx for ur help
hp

--
** Architecture And Network Laboratory **