Re: [squid-users] can not get data from cgi function

From: Harry Prasetyo K <ary_prast@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 03:32:03 +0700 (WIT)

> There is a problem on accessing this page using proxy. Check the caching
> problem on
> http://www.web-caching.com/cacheability.html by giving the above url.

Well i've tried with so many method and it doesn't run well on every 3rd
grade squid

X - A - B - C - ....
X=Internet
A=1st grade proxy
B=2nd grade proxy
C=3rd grade proxy

And I got a clue : that almost surely happen when 1st grade proxy close
its ICP Port. CMIIW.

> We can found the timeout of parent proxy using the TAG:
> peer_connect_timeout and connect option on cache_peer.
> what do you mean by auto restart ?

Hmm, my squid proxy seems not responding to any request if they found the
cache parent is assumed dead (probably caused by a slow response).i've
tried to add more time on the peer_connect_timeout but still got an
excellent progress....

thx before,
hp

--
** Architecture And Network Laboratory **