Re: [squid-users] URGENT: I don't want squid to do an IMS request.

From: dravya <dravya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a lot Henrik,

So to confirm, The browser sends an IMS to squid, but squid detects that the object is in
cache and thus DOESN'T send an IMS to the original server. Is this right?

So squid never sends out an IMS??? So doesn't it check if a particular page has been
modified? Where can I get more information on this??

I really appreciate any replies.

Thank you very much.
Dravya