[squid-users] Group based ACL

From: Chris Vaughan <Chris.Vaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:16:48 +1000

Hello,

I am trying to work out the syntax for an acl, using wbinfo_group.pl, to
only allow a specifed Active Directory Group access to the Internet.

I have looked at squid.conf.default and the Squid FAQ, but I could not
work it out from these.

I am running samba 3.0.4 and Squid 2.5 STABLE 5.

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.