[squid-users] website access list

From: <wadeegh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:36:56 +0200
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi

Our company has just made it policy for everyone to have internet
access, but they need to know who goes to what sites. I am running
squid and users are using Windows desktop machines, our network uses
DHCP for IP assigning. What I was wondering is, is there a way that
I could track website access from the IP that is logged by
Squid "asking" the DHCP or WINS server who had or has this IP at a
particular time. I know it is much easier by just using SARG and
usernames, but what management does not want is to burden users with
another password and username to remember and also have to type it in
everytime they request a webpage.

Many Thanks

Wadeegh