Re: [squid-users] Squid on Win32

From: Tim Neto <tneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:48:38 -0400

Hello Satish,

This site was posted a while ago. I have installed it and use it for
the fail-over proxy service here.

          http://www.acmeconsulting.it/SquidNT.html

Tim

Timothy E. Neto
 Computer Systems Engineer Komatsu Canada Limited
 Ph#: 905-625-6292 x265 1725B Sismet Road
 Fax: 905-625-6348 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
 E-Mail: tneto@komatsu.ca L4W 1P9