[squid-users] Re-authentification On Squid?

From: Damien Veron <damien.veron@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:10:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm sorry I'm French, you will excuse me for the faults of languages. So...
I'm actually using a Squid Proxy Server (2.5STABLE5) on Redhat 7.3 server.
I set up a process of authentification of the users based on NCSA_auth.
The authentification is ok but except when users wish to reach " the member space " of cisco.com which seems to base itself on a similar plan of authentification (pop - up login / username). There is a means to ask for more of the authentification for this site (and other also). Thanks to all for your welcome contribution!

Damien