Re: [squid-users] Squid NTLM --> Dansguardian --> Squid

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antao <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:38:18 -0300

Hello,
   I have this schema installed and working here, and my DG has AV
Plug-in installed also.
   Any doubt you may contact me.
   Just one thing: I put the cache on the outside cache, so that the
first squid just takes care of NTLM authentication with AD groups and It
does not cache error pages coming from the DG and the other SQUID.
Alex...