RE: [squid-users] Punching a hole in redirector

From: Matt Ashfield \(UNB\) <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:45:52 -0300

Hi,

Thanks, that partially worked. I can now get to windowsupdate, but when I
click scan, it seems to die. I'm wondering if it is SSL related. I compiled
squid (version 2.5STABLE1) with the enable-ssl option and it also has
the --with-openssl option.

Not sure what the issue is here at the moment. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks