[squid-users] squid search: search within your cache?

From: Armin Roehrl <armin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:29:53 +0200

Dear all,

at http://www.squid-cache.org/related-software.html
I saw a link to SquidSearch, but the link does not seem
to work.

Is there an alternative way of accessing SquidSearch?

I would like to add a search-capability to my cache.

Another possiblity might be to use estraier as search-tool,
but it would require me to export all files for indexing from
the cache -- at least that is my current understanding.

Is there a simple way of extracting not the whole
cache in one go so that I can continusly run an indexer
over the content?

If possible I would only want to extract html/text, and
not binary images?

Thank you for your help,
        -Armin.