[squid-users] reverse proxy / virtual hosting

From: Dan DeLong <ddelong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:42:26 -0400

Hello,

I currently have squid running as a reverse proxy. I have a number of squid
instances running to handle a number of different websites. Each squid
instance listens on it's own ip address and handles the SSL cert for the
incoming web request. My goal is to have squid listen on one address to
handle multiple websites in essence do virtual hosting. Can this be done
with squid ? If so, can you provide any direction on how to set squid up to
do this ?

Thanks.