Re: [squid-users] reverse proxy / virtual hosting

From: Dan DeLong <ddelong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:19:59 -0400

I am setup in a similar way,
Internet-end-user----> SSL (serviced by squid) ----> RP ---> backend
webserver. But I am hosting sites where each have their own SSL cert. So I
think what I'm hearing is that I will not be able to start one Squid
instance that can handle multiple different SSL certs ?

My goal is to be able to host multiple websites with 1 ip address. Your
suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.