[squid-users] pconnRead -1 bytes

From: squid\.yomler <squid.yomler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:22:40 +0200

Hello,

With both squid 2.4S7 or 2.5S5, I have IE which stalled sometimes on urls. The earth logo is running for more than 5 minutes without retreiving the page and time out.

With debug_options 48,9 each time squid stalled the navigator, I have in the cache.log :

2004/03/18 10:54:44| pconnRead: -1 bytes from FD 15, www.microsoft.com.80

When I ran an Anti-virus proxy instead Squid, I do not have the problem.
what can I do to investigate the problem with persistant connexion ?

Regards, Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)