[squid-users] Squid vs MSN Again!

From: Ryan Sclanders <merlin_rbs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:12:33 +0000

Hi All,

Sorry to post this kind of question again but there seems to be alot of
people asking the same question and no real answers. (At least that I can
find)

We are using squid/2.5.STABLE5 in our office. Unfortunately since upgrading
to this version AMSN or MSN seems to struggle to connect. If we do manage to
connect it disconnects after an unspecified amount of time. (Usually between
1 and 5 minutes)

HOPEFULLY, someone can help out with a clear answer on how to fix this.

Thank-you
Ryan

Why is it, the better something does its job, the more we take it for
granted? --Unknown

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is
made up of little things.
--Frank A. Clark

Create your own silly faces - click to learn more!
http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532