Re: [squid-users] Complex reverse proxy issues

From: Dan DeLong <ddelong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:58:18 -0400

To run multiple instances of squid on one server simply run squid -f
/path_to_squid.conf. Configure each squid.conf to listen on a different IP
address. Virtual hosting may be an option but with using SSL I'm not sure
that you can. I'm also having some difficulty setting up squid to use 1 ip
address for multiple websites due to the need for SSL.

Hope this helps.