[squid-users] squid displays incorrect time

From: Angela Burrell <angela@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:40:08 -0400

hello all.

This is only a small glitch, since my squid works fine and all for the most
part. The problem is that my squid is about an hour slower than my server
time. For example, today I ran a PURGE using my client (squidclient)
command. Squid displayed
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:21:24 GMT
as one of the resulting lines.

My server however, has the correct time:
2004/06/25 14:23:54

How is it possible that squid and the server it runs on have different
timestamps? And more importantly, how can I fix this?

Squid: 2.4.STABLE7
Server: Linux 2.4.18-8 (Mandrake)