[squid-users] deny_info doesn't work

From: Abdur Rahmaan <techylist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:49:53 +0800 (CST)

I am using squid/2.5.STABLE3. I already patch to fix
suqid's bug which is related to deny_info

(our) squid (here) used to be able to send customized
error messages.

But since a couple of months deny_info seems do not
work any more. I am trying to make a new customized
error message for porn sites but squid sends only
Access_denied error message

my squid.conf looks like below:

acl porn url_regex -i
"/usr/local/squid/etc/porn.txt"
acl noporn url_regex -i
"/usr/local/squid/etc/noporn.txt"

deny_info ERR_PORN porn

http_access allow noporn all
http_access deny porn all

Could anyone tell me what is the problem ?