RE: [squid-users] Multiple Internal WebServers.

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:34:22 -0400

John said:

Hi,

I'm wondering if its possible to proxy multiple Internal Webservers with
Squid in Acceletor Mode?

In my setup I would only have 1 squid in single machine (in accell mode)
that would proxy requests from internet to 3 internal WebServers.

Thnks in advance.

Jon Garcia

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Yes you can.
Check the faq on redirectors and the squid.conf redirect_program option. On
2.5stable5 I used squidguard as a redirector, now am trying to get
squid-3.0.pre working and using a homebrewed perl script as a redirector.
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-15.html - redirectors

The squid.conf has comments about this as well. Search this file for the
term "accelerator".

Chris