[squid-users] squid+ntlm

From: Oles Hnatkevych <gnut@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:20:06 +0300

Hello guys! The problem is NTLM usernames in multiple rules.

Given: squid + NTLM authentication, unix.

How do I use different login names in different ACLs?

Example.

acl all_users proxy_auth "/usr/local/etc/squid/ntlm_users.txt"
acl restricted_users proxy_auth "/usr/local/etc/squid/restricted_users.txt"
acl restricted_urls url_regex -i "/usr/local/etc/squid/restricted_urls.txt"

http_access deny !all_users
http_access deny restricted_users !restricted_urls
http_access allow all

The second "http_access" rule tries to authenticate user again.
NTLM is a weird one scheme, the second authentication probe in the same request is denied.
I have not found ACL that would match already authenticated users.
How to manage it all?

Thanks in advance!