RE: [squid-users] How can you achieve authentication withWindows2003w/ADS without using Kerberos?

From: Jason Urkow <jurkow@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:10:39 -0600

But from my understanding, no logs are generated under access.log, when
using squid_ldap_auth, right?

Jason

It is possible to use squid_ldap_auth with ADS, if thats OK with you.

Sunil

>>> "Jason Urkow" <jurkow@telus.net> 07/06/04 09:47AM >>>
Hello,

I am currently using Squid 3 with Samba 3 and NT4 using smb_auth basic.
We
are upgrading our NT4 servers to Server 2003 with ADS and with no
Kerberos
support. What authentication method can I use that does not use
Kerberos
and still gives me the control of who has access to the internet,
while
using the MS ADS.

Thanks!

Jason