[squid-users] RE:

From: Gert Brits <gbrits@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:51:41 +0200

Hi There

I take it you compiled squid from source ( tar.gz )

If so, just back up your squid.conf file, or any additional config files.

tar -zxvBpf squidsourcefile.tar.gz

Then run the exact compile string you used for the previous version.

If you used an rpm , then do a rpm -iUvv squidfile.rpm

Enjoy

Regards

Gert Brits