[squid-users] Problems blocking files for certain sites

From: Luis Miguel <luism@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:29:03 +0200

Hi, I am using squid + squidguard to block binary downloads
(exec,cab, etc), work fine, but for certain sites i can download .exe files:

Example:
"http://www.0texkax7c6hzuidk.com/?login=&brokerid=&extlogin=&url=&mediaid=00300214&product=1&iso_country=ES&aol=0"

I know that this king of download cant be stopped with squidguard,
because the server reply the file name in the mime header, I have
looked at all squid acls, and *I think* the only acl valid to block
this is: rep_mime_type, (acl my_acl rep_mime_type ^application/octet-stream$),
but I cant block all octet-stream dowloads.

Are there any way to do regex based on all replied mime headers or look for "filename" on the replied mime header?

Regards.