RE: [squid-users] ACLs and squidGuard!?

From: Angela Burrell <angela@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:08:21 -0400

To be honest I don't know if I can be much help since I don't use Squid
ACL's and never have. I only use squidGuard for filtering.

You can get the blacklists from here: http://www.squidguard.org/blacklist/

You will have to check the (http or ftp) directory that the file is in, for
the date it was last updated.

--Angela