Re: [squid-users] RE: [SPAM] - [squid-users] Re: Transfer-encoding insquid -- question - Bayesian Filter detected spam

From: Jon Kay <jkay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:37:22 -0500

> Thanks. I already saw that. I am more interested in the TE chunking
> implementation (more http/1.1).

We haven't done that, at least not yet. So far, TE is rarely used in
practice. CE is by far the most widely used encoding, being supported
by virtually every browser out there, and an increasing number of
servers.

Let me or Joe Cooper know if you're interested in supporting TE; right
now we're considering next steps on encoding. So far, nobody has
voted with money to implement TE (in fact, even without money,
i'm curious what you're thinking of using it for).
Jon Kay pushcache.com - "push done right" (512) 442-3320
             Squid consulting / installation