[squid-users] Situation With IE6 SP1and max_conn

From: Diego Dasso <ddasso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:12:22 +0200

First of all, my english is very poor, so please be patient if you people
see some (much) errors...

We use squid 2.5

We set the variable max_conn to 30, and when the explorer opens a web page
(www.hotmail.com) it makes 5 or 6 connections (we see that from logs and
 from the pc), so, when a user opens 4 or 6 windows, our squid tell him
"Too Much Cconnections" my questions are,

1- this is normal for any web page? i mean open more than 1 connection for
page?
2- 30 is low? medium? large? (we have around 200 users)
3- 30 connections != 30 windows (for what i see...)?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Diego

--
Para entender qué es la recursividad, antes hay que entender qué es la
recursividad.