Re: [squid-users] Re: Client can't connect but No log

From: Khawar Nehal <no email>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:14:33 -0400

Internet explorer does not require a DNS server to "internet"

Netscape, Mozilla, firebird, and firefox require a DNS server even if the
proxy settings are set.

Please specify which browser you are using and if the proxy settings are
correct.

Note : Internet explorer needs to be restarted for proxy settings to take
effect.