RE: [squid-users] Re: Client can't connect but No log

From: <engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:09:39 +0900

Thank for advice.
 Our user use windows98se and Internet Explorer 6.0 sp1.
 Because Company policy, We use win98se.
 After setting, IE and squid work good.
 After some hours or days, suddenly IE can't connect Internet via squid.
 Message is "Can't found page. DNS error or not found"
 squid is not transparent proxy.
 and set the crontab below

0 23 * * * /usr/local/squid/sbin/squid -k rotate
10 23 * * * /usr/local/sarg/sarg #use sarg for log report