[squid-users] SQUID + LDAP HELP

From: Ivan Romero <ivan_romero_parra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys:

I want to set up Squid + LDAP to authenticate Mi w2k3
active directory
users. I've searched all over the internet for info
(including posted
messages on this list), but i haven't been able to
make it work.

When i use ldapsearch i works just fine. Same when I
use
squid_ldap_auth from command line. When using squid,
it shows the auth window an
every time i enter a user name and password, and click
ok, the Fedora
server communicates with the w2k3 server (i use
ethereal & iptraf to check
that).

The weird thing is when i put the wrong user or
passwd, the window
keeps asking for it, but whent i put the right user
and passwd it generates
a TCP_DENIED/407 and won't show anythig in the
browser.

My squid.conf file shows:
auth_param basic program
/usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth -b
cn=users,dc=dom1,dc=info,dc=co -D
cn=user1o,cn=users,dc=dom1,dc=info,dc=co -h
10.10.1.25 -w pass1 -u cn
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid LDAP
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
acl localusers proxy_auth REQUIERED
external_acl_type AD_Group %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth -b
cn=users,dc=dom1,dc=info,dc=co -D
cn=user1,cn=users,dc=dom1,dc=info,dc=co
-h 10.10.1.25 -w pass1 -S -f
"(&(cn=%u)(memberOf=cn=internet,cn=users,dc=dom1,dc=info,dc=co))"
acl wwwusers external AD_Group
cn=internet,cn=users,dc=dom1,dc=info,dc=co
http_access deny !wwwusers
http_access allow localusers
http_reply_access allow all
icp_access allow all